Testing equipment for pneumatic engines for power up to 7,5kW and up to 15kW
The hydraulic unit for the test equipment is divided into two parts:
1. Part for rising speed of pneumatic motors. As an energy source, an electric motor with a piston pump with a maximum flow of 60L / min is used and a speed range of 30-210 ot / min. On the output shaft of the hydraulic motor is a speed and torque sensor, the ROTEX coupling for connection to the tested pneumatic motor.
2. Part, braking and measuring of pneumatic motor characteristics using a mechanical disc brake, which is hydraulically controlled by a proportional reduction valve. As a source of pressure for controlling the mechanical brake, a gear pump with an electric motor is used. On the shaft with a mechanical brake, pneumatic test motors are conected. On the output shaft is a speed and torque sensor, a Rotex clutch for connection to a tested pneumatic engine.
Function of supplied software
The software allows you to choose between Run or Brake test type; Choice of pneumatic engine type, 6 types to be saved to memory (type, power, rated rotate speed, air consumption, air pressure). The measurement result will be the pneumatic engine measurement protocol, protocol number, the date / serial number 001 test parameters and the type will be saved until the next change.
For measurement of air flow, it is necessary to enter the measuring range (eg 0-400 L/min.) as in the software for Rectutest flow meter (saved until the next change); in the air supply have to be places a pressure sensor.
Rising of speed
1. The operator inputs the test parameters on the display: the duration of the test (in minutes 1-120), Sampling frequency (1 sec), name / serial number (one text), maximum speed (test limit), examiner name.
2. Course of own exam:
- the operator manually increases the rpm on the potentiometer
- the rotation, moment, and time are continuously measured
- continuously, the values are displayed in the graph (dependence of speed and moment on time on one chart)
- the test shall be terminated upon attainment of the test time or after termination of the test
3. the measured values are finally exported to excel / csv (time, speed, moment); the file name is based on the specified engine name / type
1. The operator manually adjusts the air pressure, the braking torque on the potentiometer according to the engine characteristic and the air flow to steady speed. The measurement starts, the potentiometer starts to increase the braking torque to the maximum.
2. The operator enters test parameters: select mechanical or hydraulic braking, test duration, sampling frequency, name / serial number (one text), max. brake torque (test limit), max. rotation speed, test name, examiner name and date of test.
3. Course of our own exam:
- the operator manually adjusts the flowrate and air pressure (showning on the display),
- the braking torque increases manually by using the potentiometer, limiting the maximum torque from the engine type parameter,
- the air flow, air pressure, braking torque and speed are continuously measured,
- it is continuously displayed on the display as well as in the notebook.
- graph 1 - flow/rev., braking torque/rev., and power/rev. (calculated from torque and flow), depending on the rotation speed,
- graph 2 speed and braking torque dependence [Nm] and braking torque/time
- graph 3 showing the theoretical performance in a chart according to the entered values.Out of protocol calculation and display of efficiency.
4. The test shall be stopped once the maximum braking torque has been reached or the operator has intervened.
5. The measured values and graph are finally exported to excel / csv.