Hydraulic aggregate for the KTM 1200 mill
Hydraulic aggregate is made as a compact device, that is, the elements are located on the tank, in the tank and in its immediate vicinity:
- drive unit with hydro generator and electric motor. The hydro generator supplies pressure for the downforce and lifting of the hydraulic cylinders.
- two-position block with relieving electromagnetic switchgear and safety valve, minimess connectors, ball valves, pressure sensor
- electromagnetic switchboards for tread pressure, hydraulic lock and safety valve pA=60 bar and pB=140 bar
- suction filter with a filtering capacity of 60 microns
- a waste filter with a filtering capacity of 10 microns with an indication of the filter insert clogging
- filling neck with venting, optical level gauge, temperature sensor, level gauge with thermostat
- heating spiral 1,25kW
- cut-off suction valves
- hydraulic bladder accumulator with a safety block and a reducing solenoid valve
The hydro generator is relieved when starting the electric motor.