Hydraulic aggregate for mill PM 800
Hydropneumatic runner mill-stone pressure - hydraulic circuit function:
- Start of the mill - the runner mill-stonea are at the stop and the accumulators are pressurized to the required working pressure.
- Steady running of the mill - creat of permanent pressing force, allowing the springing of runner mill-stone and occasional turn away up to 25 mm.
- Possibility to increase or decrease the pressing force while running the mill in the range of approx. 20% from the set pressure.
- Lifting the runner mill-stone, reaching the upper position indicated by the end sensors (part of the mill).
- The hydraulic system ensures that the runner mill-stone are not spontaneously triggered in any position.
- Triggering of the stones to the take, breaking the stone. Upon reaching the layer of minced material, increasing the pressure force and compress the accumulators to the desired value.
- When the milling is complete, the pressure is relieved.